For the third consecutive year, Sunnyside Retirement Community has been named a winner of the ICAA NuStep Pinnacle Award which recognizes and honors the Top 5 ‘Best in Wellness’ senior living communities in North America. Sunnyside received the number two spot for 2021 and is among those recognized as best-in-class for successfully fostering a wellness-centered environment to benefit all who live and work in their community. The ICAA NuStep Pinnacle Award honors senior living communities whose achievements, innovations, directions or commitments in the field of wellness stand out as guiding lights for all senior communities. The award was created as a joint effort between International Council on Active Aging (ICAA) and NuStep, LLC, a major manufacturer of recumbent cross-trainers used in healthcare, senior living and fitness.
- King’s Grant Holds First OMA Event November 1, 2023
- Summit Square’s Assisted Living Neighborhood Gets Facelift November 1, 2023
- Sunnyside Awarded ArbNet Accreditation November 1, 2023
- Assisted Living Open House at Sunnyside October 20, 2023
- 7th Annual Classic & Antique Car Show at Sunnyside May 4, 2023