Positive and Innovative Approaches to Memory Care
Residents within The Terrace, the memory care program of Sunnyside, benefit from person-centered attention perfected through years of experience and supported by best practices. Here purpose-driven programs and activities are provided by a highly trained staff.
The Terrace is about helping to enrich lives through positive experiences. And, we’re committed to educating families about dementia through seminars and support groups.
Sunnyside knows the significance of investing in modern technologies for care. Designed by the leading expert in Multi-Sensory Environments (MSEs) in the U.S., Sunnyside’s Starlight Room and MSE in The Terrace focus on individualized therapy. Their purpose – to increase awareness, brain arousal, mental and physical relaxation, improved social well-being and quality of life. Using lighting, atmosphere, music and textures, Sunnyside’s staff, trained by the best, provides a customized sensory experience to create positive outcomes for residents with dementia.
Residents who live in The Terrace can benefit from:
- Private studio, furnished or unfurnished
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Lower staff to resident ratios
- A focus on holistic care
- Less stress environment to help reduce anxiety
- 24-hour secured living area
- Quality nursing care
- Group and individualized activities
- Multi-Sensory Environment
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to local medical appointments
- Foot and Nail care
- And more
Learn More About Sunnyside Communities today!