Renovations to Summit Square’s Poplar Grove Assisted Living Neighborhood, which began in mid-August, are well underway. The renovations include creating an open concept for the community living spaces such as the kitchen, dining room, living room and activities area. Additionally, the studio apartment enhancements include new countertops and cabinets, can lighting, flooring, built-in wardrobes, as well as upgrades to the bathrooms such as walk-in tiled showers. Other improvements include a renovated spa, nurses’ station and restroom. The renovations are expected to be completed in April 2024.
- King’s Grant Holds First OMA Event November 1, 2023
- Summit Square’s Assisted Living Neighborhood Gets Facelift November 1, 2023
- Sunnyside Awarded ArbNet Accreditation November 1, 2023
- Assisted Living Open House at Sunnyside October 20, 2023
- 7th Annual Classic & Antique Car Show at Sunnyside May 4, 2023