King’s Grant’s residents and staff are enjoying the newly renovated Vitality Center that recently reopened. Designed to successfully help residents and staff with their personal fitness plans, the updates offer a variety of choices for working out. Already generating an increase in participation, the renovations include:
- A contemporary sport floor
- New user-friendly wellness equipment
- Modern bathrooms with granite counter tops and lockers
- New windows in the gym with a view of the swimming pool while working out
- The Vitality Center staff are already helping residents and staff learn how to properly use the new equipment.