Exceptional and Affordable Independent Living Choices
At King’s Grant, a Life Plan Community, you have choices.
- Swim or play water volleyball in our indoor heated therapeutic pool
- Take a walk around the lake
- Play bocce ball
- Enjoy your morning coffee at Francks’ Place Café and Bar
Programs & Activities
Options for Every Passion and Interest
If it’s variety you want, then King’s Grant has it. Fill your calendar or pick a few events that interest you. It’s all up to you.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can expect:
- Resident-led programs such as art groups, gardening, woodworking, bridge, Mahjong, book & travel clubs, canoeing, biking, hiking and golfing
- Health and wellness activities focused on whole-person wellness
- Day trips to area museums, art galleries, historic sites, tours of wineries, craft and food festivals, shopping and even the thrill of a NASCAR race
- Lifelong learning programs
- Special campus events such as the annual Classic & Antique Car Show, wine tastings, themed dinners, concerts, lectures and more
- Volunteering opportunities – on and off campus
- Special Campus Events such as a Hawaiian Luau, Casino Night, the Annual Apple Butter Festival, Classic and Antique Car Show, themed dinners, game nights, wine tastings and pairings, concerts, lectures, masquerade ball, and more!
- Spiritual/Religious Offerings – worship services, Bible studies, active choir and music programs, and support groups
There’s an enriching experience every day.
Delicious Menu Selections
You’ll enjoy choosing from a wide variety of delicious menu selections, including our ever-satisfying assortment of desserts. And, there’s always the opportunity to dine with friends.
Our two dining venues offer appealing and nutritional selections for diverse appetites.
Trellis Room Restaurant
- Full-service restaurant with a flex meal plan
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner – 7 days a week
- Chef specialties including Granny’s Chicken Salad, Anjou Pear Salad and more
- Casual indoor/outdoor dining
- Light fare including made-to-order sandwiches and salads
- Open for lunch
- Bar area for sipping cocktails with friends
Private Dining Room
- Perfect for small functions up to 20 people
- Catering provided by King’s Grant Dining Services
Health & Wellness
Addressing Whole-Person Health and Wellness
When it comes to health and wellness, King’s Grant focuses on the whole person. Our programming includes the many dimensions of wellness – physical, emotional, social, spiritual, psychological, intellectual, environmental and occupational – to help ensure fun and fitness to meet your lifestyle.
From Tai Chi to water volleyball to toning and balancing, you’re certain to be energized at King’s Grant.
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect:
- Land and aquatic group exercise classes for all fitness levels
- Fitness testing with individualized feedback and recommendations
- Wellness coordinators to assist in creating an exercise program personalized just for you
- Regular health screenings
- Engaging lectures and seminars
- Massage therapy services