Exceptional and Affordable Independent Living Choices
At King’s Grant, a Life Plan Community, you have choices.
Select the home and floor plan that best suits your lifestyle. Enjoy the services and amenities that complement your choice. All that remains is for you to decide is how you’ll spend your days.
- Swim or play water volleyball in our indoor heated therapeutic pool
- Take a walk around the lake
- Play bocce ball
- Enjoy your morning coffee at Francks’ Place Café and Bar
- Visit with friends in the clubhouse
- Participate in continuing education classes, lectures and special studies
- Experience the many area attractions or attend a play or art exhibition
- There’s something for everyone. You won’t want to miss a thing!
Programs & Activities
Options for Every Passion and Interest
If it’s variety you want, then King’s Grant has it. Fill your calendar or pick a few events that interest you. It’s all up to you.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can expect:
- Resident-led programs such as art groups, gardening, woodworking, bridge, Mahjong, book & travel clubs, canoeing, biking, hiking and golfing
- Health and wellness activities focused on whole-person wellness
- Day trips to area museums, art galleries, historic sites, tours of wineries, craft and food festivals, shopping and even the thrill of a NASCAR race
- Lifelong learning programs
- Special campus events such as the annual Classic & Antique Car Show, wine tastings, themed dinners, concerts, lectures and more
- Volunteering opportunities – on and off campus
- Special Campus Events such as a Hawaiian Luau, Casino Night, the Annual Apple Butter Festival, Classic and Antique Car Show, themed dinners, game nights, wine tastings and pairings, concerts, lectures, masquerade ball, and more!
- Spiritual/Religious Offerings – worship services, Bible studies, active choir and music programs, and support groups
There’s an enriching experience every day.
Delicious Menu Selections
You’ll enjoy choosing from a wide variety of delicious menu selections, including our ever-satisfying assortment of desserts. And, there’s always the opportunity to dine with friends.
Our two dining venues offer appealing and nutritional selections for diverse appetites.
Trellis Room Restaurant
- Full-service restaurant with a flex meal plan
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner – 7 days a week
- Chef specialties including Granny’s Chicken Salad, Anjou Pear Salad and more
- Casual indoor/outdoor dining
- Light fare including made-to-order sandwiches and salads
- Open for lunch
- Bar area for sipping cocktails with friends
Private Dining Room
- Perfect for small functions up to 20 people
- Catering provided by King’s Grant Dining Services
Health & Wellness
Addressing Whole-Person Health and Wellness
When it comes to health and wellness, King’s Grant focuses on the whole person. Our programming includes the many dimensions of wellness – physical, emotional, social, spiritual, psychological, intellectual, environmental and occupational – to help ensure fun and fitness to meet your lifestyle.
From Tai Chi to water volleyball to toning and balancing, you’re certain to be energized at King’s Grant.
Here’s a sampling of what you can expect:
- Land and aquatic group exercise classes for all fitness levels
- Fitness testing with individualized feedback and recommendations
- Wellness coordinators to assist in creating an exercise program personalized just for you
- Regular health screenings
- Engaging lectures and seminars
- Massage therapy services