3935 Sunnyside Dr., Suite A
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
||The primary responsibilities of the Healthcare Activities Coordinator are to oversee, plan and direct healthcare activity programs; complete Care Plans for residents of the Health Care Center and supervise the healthcare activities assistants.
- Education and experience equivalent high school diploma required. Education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Recreational Therapy or related field strongly preferred
- Prior work experience in the long-term care industry or working with older adults preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in recreation or leisure services or a certified activities professional preferred
- Current Virginia driver’s license and meets driver eligibility requirement per Sunnyside policy HR.069
- Strong customer service skills; maintain a hospitality approach when engaging all individuals
- Possess ability to remain calm and professional in the face of adversity
- Supervisory skills required; experience preferred
- Operates personal computer, printer, copy machines and other general office equipment. Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
||8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with additional hours and weekends as needed.
||Cori Harpine, Human Resources Coordinator
Fax: (540) 568-8233
Applications available on-site 7 days a week
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
||October 13, 2014