How do I become a member?
To become a “Trailblazer” you must complete an application for future residency to King’s Grant.
What are the benefits of becoming a Trailblazer?
Use of the King’s Grant Wellness Center
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Heated Therapeutic Pool
- Special Discounts for Massage Therapy
Lunch in the Trellis Dining Room (Monday-Friday)
- Make reservations and purchase tickets through the King’s Grant Receptionist
Use of the Hunt Club Private Dining Room
- Perfect for small functions up to 20 people
- Catering provided by the King’s Grant Dining Services Staff. Stay informed about events at King’s Grant
Stay informed about events at Kings Grant
- Receive the King’s Grant monthly newsletter, the “Town Crier”
- Participate in scheduled events by calling the King’s Grant receptionist to sign up
- Travel with the King’s Grant residents to shows, shopping trips or other out-of-town events (based on availability). Must call to register.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Incentives
- Be the first to receive exclusive incentives for Trailblazers’ members such as delayed entrance fees, assistance with your move and special upgrades to your new home!
We hope that you will participate in the “community life at King’s Grant” by actively using the amenities we have to offer. Please call Doris Biga or Angie Kurcewski at (276) 634-1000 to hear further details about this program.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!